General Information for The Adelphi Guest House Southport
Reservations may be made by:
- telephone +44 (0)1704 544947 or
- online at www.adelphisouthport.co.uk
Minimum stay 2 consecutive nights
On receipt of booking we will send your confirmation details by e-mail. Once received, please take time to read them so that any mistakes can be rectified immediately and without inconvenience.
Please note that confirmation of reservation constitutes guest acceptance of our full terms and conditions herein.
- Reservations have a 14 day refundable policy. The amount of your stay can be taken at anytime with 14 days prior to the date of your stay
- Bookings made within 14 days of the date of arrival must be paid in full at the time of booking
- We regret deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Any balance of payment is required on arrival by either cash, credit /debit card
- For group and golf break bookings payment for balance owing is payable 6 weeks prior to arrival date
- Additional chargeable services provided are payable directly to The Adelphi Guest House at the time of use. Certain forms of payment might not be acceptable where a nominated third party is the main supplier.
- Most major credit cards
- UK bank debit cards.
- Cash payments made in UK Pounds Sterling
- We no longer accept personal or business cheques
Please protect yourself with travel insurance against cancellation or reduction in length of stay arising from any cause including, but not exclusively: adverse weather, illness and family crisis.
As a small establishment, we cannot offer 24 hour reception. In order that your stay begins as smoothly as possible, we would ask that you please confirm estimated arrival time no later than 24 hours prior to commencement of your stay. This not only acts as reconfirmation of your booking, but allows us to welcome you and assign the key necessary for 24 hour hotel and room access without your inconvenience.
You are more than welcome to arrive early if you wanted to drop your luggage off. A text will be sent to you asking the time of arrival.
The Adelphi Guest House is a non-smoking property. To meet legislation and maximise guest comfort, we ask that no leaf-based products or electronic smoking appliances are smoked inside the premises or within two metres of external doorways and windows.
Unfortunately we do not take pets at the Adelphi Guest House
Adelphi Guest House
39 Bold Street
Proprietor: Caroline Grogan